We currently have opportunities for Heath Care Assistants to join our team for a leading private hospital at our client's site located near Longford . Our client provides individual care to meet their patients individual needs.
We are currently recruiting people with a positive, "can do" attitude who want to make a difference in their work and urgently require a number of Health Care Assistants.
We are currently recruiting for part time and full time positions and can offer days, nights and/or weekend shifts on a long term basis.
What you’ll bring with you
- Enthusiasm with a caring approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team but also having the initiative to work independently
- Passion and Commitment to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and sometimes emotionally challenging environment
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly paid
- Shift flexibility - Morning shifts, afternoon shifts, night shifts and weekend shifts
- Employer pension contribution
- Annual leave
- Refer a friend bonus paid up to *250.00 (*Subject to conditions)
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'