Are you looking for a change? Want a new job that is proactive and interesting?
Sugarman are currently seeking a Health Care Assistant to provide care and support to a 25 year old female who lives at home with her family. This is on a full time basis and must be able to work alternate weekends.
You would become an essential part of her existing care team in this fulfilling and caring role. She attends a disco every month, likes shopping with her friends, going to coffee shops and the cinema. She has a pet dog and will be looking to move into her own accommodation shortly which will result in 24 hour care. She is quadraplegic, has cerebral palsy, epilepsy and is non verbal.
You will need to be a driver with a full UK driving licence with a minimum of 1 years driving experience and happy to drive a mobility van.
Full clinical training will be provided by Sugarman's clinical educator, so this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to up skill and make a real difference to a service users Well-being.
The shift patterns are:
Night 8pm- 8am
Sleep-in option Available
We support from Monday - Sunday 2:1
We are looking for someone who can be flexible in working both days and nights.
Benefits of the Health Care Assistant role:
- Enhancing our Service Users quality of life
- Free Mandatory and Specialist training
- Weekly pay
- Monthly Rotas
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Holiday/Sick/Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible working hours to suit you and your individual needs
- An office team who pride themselves in being supportive to each individual carer's needs
Requirements of the Health Care Assistant role:
- Moving and Handling
- Personal Care
- Administering medication
- Respectful and maintain professional boundaries
- Effective communicators who also respect the need for peace and quiet at times.
- Flexible, punctual, resourceful and professional
- Who will go above and beyond for the Service User and staff involved in the package
- Who will respect his beliefs and values and instil a team approach
To apply for this Health Care Assistant role you will need:
- A positive and motivating attitude
- Have a Bubbly, Confident and Witty personality
- To carry out person-centred care
- Willingness to communicate with client and family
- Must be able to work alongside other carers, family and professionals
- Empathy for the client and her family
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Clean UK Driving Licence with NO points
- To be able to work alternate weekends
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Care Assistant
- Care worker
- Complex care
- support worker.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'