Role - Health Care Assistant
Location - Gateshead
Salary - £8.21 to £10.50 per hour
As a Health Care Assistant, you will be supporting the most vulnerable people in our society to live the most independent and fulfilling life possible. You will provide individual care as required by each person you care for in order to meet and fulfil their personal needs whilst ensuring that each person’s dignity and individuality is upheld and their independence, choice and control is always promoted.
- Have the right to live and work in the UK?
- Possess at least 6 months’ previous paid experience working in a support, care or nursing home in the UK within the last 2 years?
- NVQ level 2 or above in health and social care?
- Have referee contact details for your current or previous place of work?
Jayco Recruitment has operated in the North east for the last 3 years delivering temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to the health and social care sector. We pride ourselves on our enviable client base and our supply covers, Private Sector, Public Sector and Charitable entities, providing our clients with well trained, hardworking, compliant workers. We supply staff to all disciplines of health care including Nursing and Care Homes, Hospitals, Hospices, Dementia, Mental Health and Care at Home. When you join Jayco Recruitment you become an ambassador for our brand. As a company and your agency of choice we will provide you with.
- Access to training - we skill you with the tools you need for your job
- A weekly payroll that pays the best rates in the region
- Worker of the month initiative - your chance to be recognised for your work
- The work we say we have - weather you want one shift of five shifts we will get you them
- 24 hours on call and access to a local point of contact
- A friendly approachable office team
The next step
To join and register with Jayco Health and Social Care please apply to this advertisement. One of our friendly team will call you back and discuss what you are looking for and give you further information about what we do and the opportunities that we have.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'