Cerise Healthcare is currently seeking a number of Health Care Assistants to work with various care client groups within residential care homes or nursing homes throughout London, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Greater London and surrounding areas.
As a HCA you will provide care and support to various client groups in residential services.
Benefits for Health Care Assistants choosing to work for Cerise Healthcare include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Opportunities to progress
- The ability to register as PAYE, Umbrella Worker or Limited Company
- Leading training courses
- Generous refer a friend scheme
Cerise Healthcare Support Workers understand the importance of enabling service users to lead an independent life. Providing person-centered care they enhance the clients life style, promoting dignity and respect.
As a Health Care Assistant you will assist with all aspects of their life with which they require assistance, this may include (but not be limited to);
- Personal Care
- Managing Care Plans
- Assisting with their daily routines
- Prompting/assisting with medication
- Assisting with meal times
- Helping with activities
Cerise Healthcare ask that you have
- NVQ level 2/ Care Certificate or Equivalent
- Mandatory Training or willing to undertake a refresher
- Have good understanding of written and verbal English
- Have Basic numeracy skills
- Have a current DBS on the update service (or be prepared to undertake one)
- Have recent UK based health or social care experience
- Are punctual
- Are reliable
Cerise Healthcare are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We aim to provide equality of opportunity to all persons regardless of their religious belief, gender, race, age, marital/civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. Cerise Healthcare will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on the aforementioned; or any other qualities.
Please note that this role is subject to passing mandatory training, a successful DBS and referencing checks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'