I am currently looking for a number of Healthcare Assistants for my client based in Liverpool. The unit itself is a large care home specialising in the care of dementia patients, with a nursing and residential setting.
I am looking people who are passionate about what they do and are outgoing and confident in using their own initiative. Day to Day duties:
- Creating and implementing care plans
- Temperature and pulse measurements as and when required
- Offering support with the administration of medications.
- All aspects of personal care including washing, bathing and dressing
I am looking for someone with the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience working within the care industry
- Relevant mandatory training - NVQ, Care certificate
- Current enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service
- Dementia Care would be desirable
- Right to work in the UK
- Immediate Starts Available!
- Personal Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'