Are you an experienced Care Assistant looking for a new permanent position? Then look no further!
We are thrilled to be recruiting for Health Care Assistants to fill openings in our care packages in Berkhemsptead.
This job will involve supporting our clients with tracheostomies, peg feeds, catheters, spinal injuries, oxygen and nebulizers. Supporting with day to day needs including personal care, manual handling and going out into the community.
We have a variety of shifts:
Mon-Sun 0700-1900 & 1900-0700 Days and Nights
Double up 0800-1230
Sat & Sun £9.50
Days and Nights
- Flexible monthly rotas
- Weekly pay
- Holiday, Mat/Pat Leave and Sick Pay
- Free Mandatory and Specialist training
- The Reward Cord is available for Sugarman employees
Responsibilities of the Care Assistant
- Support a variety of clients.
- Support staff undertaking duties including personal care and observations.
- Assist patients with all aspects of personal care such as washing, shaving and oral hygiene, toileting and updating records.
- Perform light housekeeping activities.
Requirements of the Care Assistant
- Previous experience preferred but not essential
- Full employment history and 3 years of reference history
- Passionate about providing high quality care services
- Reliable, punctual and flexible.
- Caring and polite.
- Well rounded verbal and written communication skills.
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- complex care
- health care assistant