Are you looking for a new career opportunity in Care?
'Worcestershire's Top Rated Home Care Company onwww.HomeCare.co.uk ’ has opportunities for compassionate people to join our successful care team.
We are currently seeking people in Bromsgrove, Droitwich and Worcester to join our care team who are committed to providing excellent care. Our supportive management team will support you every step of the way introducing you to new clients.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent rate of pay including a pay increase upon completion of probationary period;
- Hourly rate equating to £10.00 per hour;
- Mileage and travel time;
- Enhanced rate of pay for bank holidays;
- In-house training (fully paid);
- Shadowing period is fully paid;
- Out of hours support;
- Guaranteed hours upon completion of probationary period;
- Generous refer-a-friend scheme;
- Equipment provided (inc: first aid kit, torch as well as personal protective equipment);
- Monthly pay;
- Company pension scheme;
- Continuous career development and progression;
- Ongoing specialist care training;
- People with integrity, honesty, transparency and willing to go over and above for our clients;
- Aim for excellence and encourage a culture of innovation, expertise and continuous improvement;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Foster teamwork by valuing, assisting, sharing and contributing to the lives of our clients, team members and partners;
- Car ownership essential;
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our dynamic and passionate team, you can:
- Submit your CV and we will be in touch.
If you would like join our team at Carefour we would like to hear from you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job