Position: Health Care Assistant
Location: Sittingbourne - Kent
Hourly Rate of Pay: Starting from £7.50- £8.00 per hour dependant on age and experience
Contracted Hours - (Various) Part time, Full time/ days and nights on offer
My client is looking for a professional, dynamic, and motivated individual to join their amazing team as a Health Care Assistant. Working in care isnt a easy job, but its a rewarding one and it feels even better when you know you are working for a great company!
- My Client is one of the South East’s Leading providers of specialist dementia, nursing and Residential care services for the elderly.
- They own and manage numerous care facilities around the South Home Counties, offering high quality accommodation for up to 700 residents - including Permanent, Respite, Weekend and Day Care.
- They are committed to achieving the highest standards of professional and personalised care, and they aim to be at the forefront of Dementia Care throughout the 21st century.
Do you see yourself as someone committed to maintaining and enhancing the highest quality care with proven leaders in dementia and elderly care in the South of the UK? If you do, please apply today and I will be in contact to discuss this role with you further!
Benefits/ Bonus- Workplace Pension • Paid uniform • Career progression within the company with a comprehensive training and development programme
- Working and caring for elderly patients with dementia
- Maintaining high standards of care to all our service users.
- Hourly rate - starting from £7.50
- Friendly environment, great team ethic.
- Proven track record of successful care
- Experience working with elderly patients with dementia
- Sound knowledge of CQC and care standards
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential and the desire to make a positive contribution to the lives of others
- Well-motivated and compassionate with a genuine interest in caring for their service users.
- NVQ’s - if you have, great!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job