Are you an experienced Health Care Assistant looking for a new permanent position? Then look no further!
We are thrilled to be recruiting for Care Assistants to fill openings in our care package in Braintree.
This job will involve supporting our client who has had a stroke and has a peg feeds and catheter. Supporting with day to day needs including personal care, manual handling and going out into the community.
Working times are:
0900-2000 Monday to Sunday
Sat & Sun £9.50
Days and Nights
- Flexible monthly rotas
- Weekly pay
- Holiday, Mat/Pat Leave and Sick Pay
- Free Mandatory and Specialist training
- The Reward Cord is available for Sugarman employees
Responsibilities of the Care Assistant
- Support a variety of client.
- Support staff undertaking duties including personal care and observations.
- Assist patients with all aspects of personal care such as washing, shaving and oral hygiene, toileting and updating records.
- Perform light housekeeping activities.
Requirements of the Care Assistant
- Previous experience preferred but not essential
- Full employment history and 3 years of reference history
- Passionate about providing high quality care services
- Reliable, punctual and flexible.
- Caring and polite.
- Well rounded verbal and written communication skills.
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.
- Care Assistant
- complex care