Due to an upturn in work and continued growth, Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are currently seeking Care Assistants to support many of our Care Homes based throughout the Glasgow Area
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is one of the UK's leading healthcare recruitment and care providers, with specialist services including live in and continuing care at home, nursing, residential, learning disabilities, support at home, and social care.
We pride ourselves on providing candidates who possess qualities such as personal warmth, patience and responsiveness towards a patient and have the knowledge, skills and experience to deliver excellence in their roles.
Requirements for Care Assistants:
- 6 months paid Care experience, NC Social Care or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- An enthusiastic and motivated individual who shows passion within the Health and Social Care sector.
- A flexible, patient and caring personality with a drive to deliver the best possible care
- Benefits for for Care Assistants/ Support Workers
- Own transport
- Comprehensive induction training, contributing to the achievement of The Care Certificate
- Opportunity to progress further within the care sector
- Dedicated office support team with a 24 hour on call service so you will always have someone on hand.
- Flexible and immediate working hours with no minimum or maximum shifts
- Weekly pay and annual leave
- A variety in day-to-day work with the option to pick and choose shifts keeping your CV fluid
- And if you have spare time whilst you're looking for permanent work, then why not?!
If you are interested or require any further information please call and press Option 1.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.