Nurse 365 are currently recruiting for Care Assistants & Healthcare Assistants.
Come and join our enthusiastic new team! We are currently recruiting Health Care Assistants who have a genuine passion for caring for the elderly. You will be based in local Nursing and Care Homes providing short notice cover & block bookings . We are striving to recruit quality Carers in order to supply our clients with an efficient and professional service.
We are looking for Health Care Assistants that can offer:
- Being Punctual
- Smart Appearance
- Listening skills
- Eager to learn
- Ability to Multi-task
Experience is desirable, but we also have opportunities for those who are looking to begin a career in the Care Sector and offer a training programme to all new recruits.
- Competitive rates of pay
- DOUBLE TIME for Bank Holidays
- Generous fuel allowance for drivers
- Enhanced rates for NVQ qualifications
- Free Uniform, Timesheets and Id Badge
- Flexible working hours
- Work to life balance
- Working place pension (auto enrolment)
- On going Mandatory training
- Opportunity to obtain an NVQ qualification
- Driving non essential as transport to & from shifts can be accommodated.
- Use of Pool vehicle for work travel
- Referral bonus for Health Care Assistant's and Registered General Nurses
The pay rates for the Health Care Assistants are,
No qualifications £7.70 to £8.00
NVQ 2 = £8.00 - £8.30
NVQ3 £8.20 - £8.50.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job