Healthcare Assistant - Immediate Start.
Who We Are
Bailey Care Services is a privately owned company which specialises in providing professional staff to residential, nursing and all other homecare sectors across the south of England and South East Wales. We have offices covering the counties of Wilshire, Oxfordshire, West Sussex & South East Wales.
Our specialties include provision of care and support workers into residential/nursing homes.
- Established 2004 - Over a decade of experience.
- Privately owned business.
- Specialists in providing professional care staff
- Support for clients with physical disabilities and terminal care.
- Flexible services.
- Branches covering Wilshire, Oxfordshire, West Sussex, South coast & South east Wales.
- CQC audited.
- Services for adults and the elderly and those with long-term medical conditions.
- Co-ordinated relationship with the NHS.
- Friendly staff offering companionship, personal support & rehabilitation
We are looking to recruit trustworthy and experienced Care Assistants to work in residential and nursing homes in the local area! The shifts can range from 6,8 to 12 hours.
We offer both day and night shifts.
Bailey Care Worker Benefits
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Enhanced rates for night shifts, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Mileage allowance.
- Accrued holiday pay.
- Free training updates with certificates provided.
- Manual handling courses and refreshers.
- Pension contribution.
- Free uniform.
- Full induction for all new starters.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job