One of Dorset & Hampshire’s most reputable Family owned Nursing Homes.
The role of Healthcare Assistant (HCA / Carer) is pivotal to our residents’ day-to-day enjoyment of a dignified and fulfilling life.
- You will deliver the highest standards of person centred care whilst respecting residents’ independence and choice.
- You’ll be involved in all aspects of individual, personal care (washing/bathing/feeding) and encourage residents to participate in recreational activities.
- Completion of Care plans and relevant paperwork.
- Interaction with Residents, Family and health professionals.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team is essential, as good communication skills.
- Fully trained to our company procedures.
We require previous experience working in Care and we’ll offer you training from day one and support with ongoing career development & NVQ qualifications.
Uniform, Meals, breaks (all paid) as well as 5.6 weeks holidays
Salary will depend on shifts you work/prefer (days or nights) and Qualifications
- Personal Care