Are you a passionate and hard working health care assistant with experience within mental health NHS? Are you seeking on going shift rotation that will give you the autonomy to choose your shift patterns?
If the answer is yes then there is a fantastic opportunity for you in West Yorkshire with in the Keighley area. You will be working with older adults on an acute mental health ward.
Working in mental health can be both challenging and rewarding. You will be assisting nurses with day-to-day tasks; to include therapeutic discussions with patients, assisting with ward rounds and liaising with patient's friends and family.
Whilst working for Randstad you will expect:
- Committed consultant and compliance team.
- In-house Randstad training.
- Weekly payroll.
- Flexible working hours.
- Our 'Refer a Friend' Scheme. Earn £200 for a successful referral with no limit on the amount you can earn!
You will be expected to support with:
- Patient's physical and emotional needs.
- Personal care.
- Effective control and restraint management.
- Updating written documentation.
- Supporting qualified staff in delivering outstanding nursing care.
- 6 months experience within an NHS experience
- NVQ level 3 qualification
- MVA training or similar control and restraint training
- Effective communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Deliver outstanding quality care
- Work as part of the team; where the setting will be unpredictable and busy.
To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity, apply today.
Please contact me on or email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Nursing Assistant/Health Care Assistant/Support Worker/HCA/Care Assistant