Health Care Assistants - Nursing and Residential
£7.50 - £9.50-PH
Do you strive to make a difference within the Care Industry? Would you like to be part of a leading Health Care Agency?
If so Safehands Recruitment can make this your new reality. At Safehands we specialise within the Health Care Sector and provide Health Care Professionals on a Temporary and Permanent basis to Residential and Nursing Homes across Gloucestershire.
Due to extraordinary demand for our services within Gloucestershire we are looking for Health Care Assistants to join our 'Elderly Care’ division, for this role you do not need experience but a passion to provide high quality care and to go above and beyond. You will be working with vulnerable elderly people whom may have dementia, palliative care needs, mobility difficulties and personal care needs in a Nursing or Residential setting.
We are recruiting for Health Care Assistant across Gloucestershire.
• All aspects of personal care including bathing and dressing
• Supporting clients with meal preparations and feeding
• Supporting clients who have physical disabilities with moving and handling and hoisting
• Supporting clients with in-house activities and promoting independence
• Supporting clients to manage all aspects of their life and accessing the community
• Completing domestic duties on a daily basis
• Supporting clients with verbal and physical challenging behaviour
Own transport is not essential but can be advantage for some roles due to location.
Working for Safehands Recruitment offers excellent benefits which include:
• Excellent rates of pay from £7.50 to £9.50 per hour plus bank holiday enhancements
• Free Uniform
• Refer a friend bonus
• Weekly pay
• Holiday Pay
• Opportunities to gain your diploma level 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care
• Unlimited Flexible working hours you can choose
• Permanent placement options
• A dedicated local office to support your individual needs
If this exciting role interests you, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply immediately.
- Health Care
- Personal Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job