About the role:
We are looking for a Healthcare Assistant to provide care and support to a gentleman with a progressive neurological disorder. Our client is in his 60's is wheel chair bound and requires assistance to propel. He enjoys going out and accessing his local community in Fulham carers would assist him with this.
He is nil by mouth and his medication is currently being administered via peg, and therefore experience in peg feeding is an added advantage, although training will be provided.
Rates of pay range from £10.00 - £13.25 per hour in a usual week with more paid on bank holidays.
This package of care requires 1:1 care, 7 days a week, and 24 hours a day.
The shift patterns are:
9:00am-2:00pm(short day support hours)
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Ideally experience of working with clients with complex care needs
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Medication management
• Manual handling
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job