Are you a confident and experienced Health Care Assistant looking to make a real impact to a person with Specialist/Complex needs?
Do you want to learn new skills and progress your career in Health and Social Care?
If so, MyLife Specialist Care are looking for you.
MyLife Specialist Care support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
Working with a vulnerable Young Adult with Cerebral Palsy
MyLife Specialist Care offer:
- Specialist pay for complex clients £12 per hour + traveling expenses
- £250 welcome bonus *Subject to terms & conditions*
- Smartphone with data for personal use,
- Paid for DBS,
- Uniform provided,
- Training delivered,
- Paid holiday
- Opportunity to study at nationally recognised level
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 Years Health and Social Care experience
- Experience of working with Clients with Complex needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
As you become more experienced and qualified you will be able to broaden your range of clinical duties, supported by our nurses, making this a role that truly grows with you. A caring nature, good communication skills and a willingness to learn and develop is essential.
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply online today!
- Social Care