Exciting Opportunity for an Experienced Health Care Assistant, Romford.
You must have a minimum of 1 years experienceof working within a similar role within a residential care setting to be considered for this position, as well as the following:
- A current fully enhanced DBS on the update service
- 3 Years employment references
- Experience with Personal Care & Manual Handling
- Experience of lone working 1:1 and alongside other health care professionals
- Shifts and rotas may very so must be flexible and reliable (Shifts will involve weekend working)
- Your commitment is essential to the success of this role
What does the role involve?
- Working 1:1 with Service User's, who suffers from Dementia.
- Daily duties will include supporting with personal hygiene, daily tasks & activities.
- Working alongside other Health Care Professional and Nurses.
- Promoting Independence to ensure a better quality of life.
- You will ideally have a positive and bubbly personality and outlook on life with strong experience working within a residential care setting.
This is an ongoing role. 12 hour shifts from 8am to 8pm days and 8pm to 8am waking nights so you will need to be flexible and able to complete and mixture of all shifts. This will involve working occasional weekends.
Pay rates start at £8p/h and will be reviewed after a probationary period of working for successful carers.
What are we Offering?
In return for your hard work and dedication we offer the following:
- Paid Holiday
- FREEongoing training, including e-learning
- Opportunities for career progression
- Excellent support from a dedicated account manager
- Workplace pension and reward scheme
- Weekly pay
Why Join Sugarman Health and Wellbeing?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is one of the UK's leading providers of Health care services with branches nationwide. We are an established health care recruitment and service provider, operating for over 30 years in both the private and public health care sector.
If you are interested in this role, or have any question please get in touch! Call Danielle on or email your CV todanielle.reynolds @sugarmanhealth.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Personal Care
- Care Home
- Challenging behaviour
- Nursing Home