We are currently recruiting for a client's spectacular Nursing Home in Derby and require Care Assistants for full time for Days and nights.
Part time or Full time considered - each shift is 8¾hours paid with a 1 hour unpaid break (taken in several breaks).
Pay rates and hours:
We have full time contracts available paying £8.60 - £9.20 (Highest in the area)
Full time position - 33/48hrs a week.
Full time is 35 hours per week (4 shifts).
Night Shifts: 9pm to 6.45am including handover.
Days Shifts: Early shift - 6.40 to 2pm / Late shift - 13.55 to 21.15
- A Meal and drinks (tea/coffee etc) provided free
- Uniform shirts provided free
- Mandatory Training provided on site
- Further training opportunities provided e.g. Dementia or End of Life Training, NVQ/Diploma in Health & Social Care, Supervision/team leading courses available local.
The type of care a Care Assistant will provide will vary from person to person but will include the following:
- Personal Care
- Practical Support
- One to one support to residents
- Experience of working in a caring environment
- Passion for delivering high levels of care
- Good numeric and literacy skills
- A warm and friendly disposition
- Caring attitude
- Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
- A strong team worker
- Supportive and patient
- Reliable and punctual
- Willingness to develop new skills (to NVQ 2/3)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'