Are you a healthcare assistant with experience within mental health? Can you provide outstanding care whilst interacting with patients? Are you seeking a flexible work life balance?
If your answer is yes to the questions above then we have an amazing role for you. Randstad are supporting NHS mental health wards within the Merseyside area .
We understand working in mental health can be difficult but once over coming the challenges it is very rewarding. You will be helping nurses with day-to-day tasks; ranging from conversations with patients to helping with medication.
Whilst working for Randstad you will expect:
- Committed consultant and compliance team
- In-house Randstad training
- Weekly payroll
- Flexible working hours based on you
- Our 'Refer a Friend' Scheme. Earn £200 for a successful referral with no limit on the amount you can earn!
You will be expected to support with:
- Patient's physical and emotional needs
- Personal care
- Effective control and restraint management
- Updating written documentation
- Supporting qualified staff in delivering outstanding nursing care
- 6 months experience within the NHS
- NVQ qualification or equivalent
- MVA training will be provided
- Effective communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Deliver outstanding quality care
- Work as part of the team; where the setting will be unpredictable and busy
- Strong experience and confidence within NHS ward settings
To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity, apply today.
Please contact me on or email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Nursing Assistant/Health Care Assistant/Support Worker/HCA/Care Assitant