Are you a health care assistant who is able to help deliver outstanding care for patients with a smile on your face? Are you seeking a perfect work life balance within your role?
If the answer is yes to both of these questions please carry on reading as we have a positions as Community HCA Band 2 within Greater Manchester.
You will be helping our community nurses with day-to-day tasks; this can range from having a conversation over a hot drink to ensuring medication is provided. You will be able to spread a little magic in their lives.
Whilst working for Randstad you will expect:
- Committed consultant and compliance team.
- In-house Randstad training.
- Weekly payroll.
- Flexible working hours based on you.
- Our 'Refer a Friend' Scheme. Earn £200 for a successful referral with no limit on the amount you can earn!
You will be expected to assist with:
- Medication prompting
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Palliative care
- Catheter care
- Wound dressing
- Community experience is essential
- NVQ level 3 qualification
- Have a compassionate and empathetic nature
- Positive attitude to your work and enthusiasm to learn
- Be able to deliver high quality nursing care
- Work as part of the community nursing team; where the setting will be unpredictable and busy.
We work with a number of clients in the Manchester area and will have an opportunity for you. We have already had interest in these roles so if you would like more information please call Olivia Anderson on for an informal chat.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.