Are you a health care assistant with experience within mental health inpatient settings who can provide outstanding care whilst interacting with patients? Are you looking for the perfect work life balance?
If your answer is yes to both of these questions then we may have the perfect role for you. Here at Randstad Care, we are currently supporting a mental health hospital based in Blackpool.
Working in mental health can be challenging but it is also very rewarding. You will be helping nurses with day-to-day tasks; ranging from conversations with patients to helping with medication.
Whilst working for Randstad you will expect:
- A committed consultant and compliance team.
- In-house Randstad training.
- Weekly payroll.
- Flexible working hours based on you.
- Our 'Refer a Friend' Scheme. Earn £200 for a successful referral with no limit on the amount you can earn!
You will be expected to support with:
- Patient's physical and emotional needs.
- Personal care.
- Effective control and restraint management.
- Updating written documentation.
- Supporting qualified staff in delivering outstanding nursing care.
- 6 months experience within NHS settings
- NVQ level 3 qualification or equivalent
- MVA training or similar control and restraint training
- Effective communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work as part of the team; within a setting which may be unpredictable and busy.
To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity, apply today.
Please contact me on or email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job