About the role
Interserve Healthcare is currently looking for dedicated and committed healthcare assistants to support a client who lives in the North London area.
Our client is a 2 year old boy with Pierre Robin Syndrome. Our client has a tracheostomy and is peg fed.
• Monday - Sundays Nights
• Nursery Escort on Thursdays and Fridays
• Long Day Shift on Saturdays
Rates of pay range from £12 -£13.25 per hour.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience minimum
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Tracheostomy care
• Gastrostomy care
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).