- Min Fetac Level 5 in healthcare (All 8 modules completed)
- A minimum of 240 hrs experience
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Garda vetting
- Up to date Manual/Patient Handling/ CPR/ Infection Prevention and Control /Children’s First/ Safe guarding/ Occupational Health Certificate/ NVCI
The benefits of working with PE Global Healthcare include:
- Flexible hours where you can literally pick and choose shifts that suit you and your life!
- Excellent hourly rates
- Agency HCA with PE Global Healthcare can open the door to full time healthcare assistant positions.
- Gaining experience in specific area’s while building experience towards the role you want
- Fills gap in CV when you are in between roles.
To apply for this post, email a copy of your CV , click the "apply" button or call us on
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing Healthcare staff to hospitals and nursing homes throughout the country. PE Global Healthcare hires only the best people for our clients with whom we partner. We treat clients and candidates with respect and honesty. Our company aim is to develop long term mutually beneficial working relationships with clients and candidates who value a quality service, transparency and integrity as much as we do.
Please also see PE Global Healthcare's website www.peglobalhealthcare.net for a full list of our current vacancies.