Optimum Skills are working with a well established care company based in Bishop Auckland.
Our Partners are looking for Healthcare Assistants to provide person centered care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in the bishop Auckland area. Experience within the care industry would be of an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients.
Your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Benefits of working as an HCA:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- Paid Holiday Leave*
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support
You must be:
- willing to work unsociable hours
- have an excellent work ethic
- passionate in providing excellent care
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
Having your own transport would be advantageous; but not essential.
*Paid holidays depend on the type of contract
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'