About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Care Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people’s lives?
We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our proud team at Interserve Healthcare.
We are seeking a Filipino (Tegalo) speaking (fluent or conversational) to support a male client, for nights only, based in Middlesbrough.
Hours of work are 12 hour night shifts: 20:00 to 08:00, paying £9.00 per hour weekdays and £9.75 per hour weekends.
We can offer you:
- £9.00 - £9.75 per hour
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours - Nights available Monday to Sunday
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward up to £150)
- Free Uniform
In return, we’d like you to have:
- Right to work in the UK & a UK residence address
- Fluent or Conversational grasp of the Filipino language
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours between 24 and 36 hours per week
- 3 months experience working in care in the UK
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application – but even if you don’t we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
- Medication management
- Manual handling
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
APPLY NOW online using our quick link application where you can apply with just ONE click using your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'