Join Us "We Value Great Carers, we are growing and we’re hiring outstanding health care assistants and support workers across UK "
Sense Care Medical Staffing Company is looking for health care assistants and support workers to join their team to work in the NHS Hospitals, Care homes and Supported Living Settings.
As a Sense CareMedical Staffing Health Care Assistant or Support worker, you will be working as part of dedicated, professional and friendly team in busy and demanding environment so it is essential you are well organized and able to learn quickly.
The benefits of working with Sense Care Medical Staffing include:
- High Pay Rates with weekly payroll services
- Fast Track Application and Recruitment Process.
- Attractive weekend and Bank Holiday Rates
- Advanced Shifts, Last Minute Shifts, Flexible Working, block bookings
- PAYE or Limited Company Contract
- 24 Hours Service, 365 Days a year
- Provide Uniforms, ID and timesheets
- Lucrative referral Scheme
- Flexible Hours- Full Time/ Park Time/Days/Nights.
- Up to date mandatory training
- New DBS check or one we can check with the Update Service
- Previous Work Experience as Care Assistant/ Support worker
- Two Professional References.
We will allocate a dedicated member of our Recruitment Team to ensure your compliance checks are processed and completed as quickly as possible following a successful interview.
If you have a DBS check on the Update service we can fast track your application.
Sense Care Medical Staffing is committed to equal opportunities and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
- Manual Handling
- Personal Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job