Our local company providing award winning Care are urgently looking for Health Care Assistants to join their team. The role involves working in a Care Home environment as part of the team, providing personal Care. Excellent working conditions, strong team, brilliant management support. They are looking for people who are happy to work shift work, Earlies/Lates/Nights. The position is Temporary to Permanent with excellent prospects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:-
• Providing Personal Care
• Assisting Residents in a Care environment
• Ensuring all paperwork is filled in properly and in time
• Ensure the health and safety of the Residents
• Provide excellent service and support to other members of the team
The ideal Health Care Assistant will have:
• Six months experience in a Care Home environment
• QCF Level 2/3 or willing to work towards it
• Own transport
• Willing to learn and attend extensive training
• Happy to develop a career in Care
Ideally suited to a candidate looking for the following, Health Care Assistant, Care Home Worker, Carer
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fun professional team as a Health Care Assistant with great prospects and career progression.
- Health Care
- Personal Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'