Are you passionate about making a difference and helping others?
Would you like to work in a customer facing role and make a positive impact on people and their communities?
Consider the role of a Health & Wellbeing Co-ordinator at Reed Momenta!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed Momenta is a public service provider delivering lifestyle and wellbeing programmes that help people improve their health.
What the job is about:
The main purpose of the Health & Wellbeing Co-ordinator is to work closely with the Health & Wellbeing Manager and to ensure smooth running of health programmes as well as coordinate the deployment of Health & Wellbeing Coaches to various venues.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Scheduling events with Health & Wellbeing Coaches
• Communicating with up to twenty Health & Wellbeing Coaches at a time and ensuring participant records, attendance and progress are captured on the system
• Risk assessing venues to ensure they are compliant with H&S legislation
What's in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required skills and experience:
• Minimum of 5 A*-C grade GCSE’s. Including English and Maths.
• Experience of working with or facilitating diverse participant groups.
• Experience of administrating and/or co-ordinating a number of events and/or programmes at any one time.
• Excellent Time Management and organisation skills
• Demonstrated capability to work with MS Office packages and basic databases.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to multi-task
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria