Health and Social Care Workers needed for Teaching Assistant Jobs in Swanley
We are looking for self-motivated and inspiring Health and Social Care Workers for Teaching Assistant roles for our clients in the Swanley area. Successful candidates will have a passion for working in education and have the skills to support the classroom teacher and enrich the learning of their students. We are looking for Health and Social Care Workers to work on an ad hoc or long-term basis in our Swanley schools with a focus on needs including ASD, communication and interaction difficulties and behavioural difficulties.
Ideally, to become an SEN Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Be a graduate or experienced Health and Social Care Worker
- Experience of working with individuals with special educational needs
- Have a minimum of GCSE C in English and Maths or an equivalent
- Have a nurturing approach
- Be reliable and confident in your ability to manage challenging behaviour and facilitate learning
Knowledge of specialist skills such as PECs, Makaton, etc. are an advantage.
By joining TimePlan Education as a Health and Social Care Worker for Teaching Assistant jobs in the Swanley area, we can offer you:
- A competitive daily rate of between £60-£70 per day
- Free CPD courses for SEN Teaching Assistants
- Interview preparation and support from a dedicated, experienced consultant
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
Health and Social Care Workers Teaching Assistant jobs in Swanley
- Health Care
- Social Care
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
- Care Workers
- Residential Care Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'