This is a part-time role to begin with paying £18 per hour. The hours may increase in time.
A College in Manchester is looking to recruit a dynamic individual qualified to teach, challenge, support and coach learners studying on a range of Health Science and Social courses.
The primary focus will be teaching up to level 2 in Health Sciences and Social Care.
You will be part of the team that works within the Directorate of Health, Education and Service Industries.
This temporary position will consist of 6 hours a week. Tuesday 9.30 - 12.30 and Wednesday 9.30 - 12.30pm. Hours may increase and this role may become permanent for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will be required to provide high quality learning and teaching to individuals and groups of learners across a range of programmes specific to the Health Science and Social Care sector.
The role will require you to embed the college's values; Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, High Expectations, Responsibility.
Interviews are being arranged as soon as possible, if you are interested and would like more information, please attach your CV without delay to avoid disappointment and have a discussion with one of our consultants!
The Person and Qualifications
• Level 3 (minimum) qualification within Health, Sciences and Social Care
• Degree qualification within relevant sector
• Recent and relevant experience within the Health Sciences and Social Care sector
• You must be able to evidence good understanding of the craft of teaching and coaching and what approaches secure outstanding outcomes for learners
• (Desirable) Recent and relevant experience of delivering learning to 16-18 year olds in an educational sector
• (Desirable) Recent experience of delivering CACHE diplomas and certificate • (Desirable) Certificate in Education/PGCE/DTLLS
Integritas Education Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Integritas is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.
- Further Education
- Health Care
- Social Care
- Level 2
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'