We are currently recruiting for Health and Social Care Trainers to join our rapidly growing team. Our trainers are responsible for the training, assessing, support and mentoring of all learners within a dedicated case load.
Our trainers will also support with the design and delivery of bespoke workshops to support the learner through their qualifications.
· Deliver high quality training courses in Health and Social Care up to Level 3
· Undertake overall responsibility for the induction and on-going assessment of the programme in line with occupational standards
· Ensure consistent standards achieved from each learner on programme
· Work closely with the Senior Management Team to ensure consistency throughout in line with Company requirements
· Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle - Must be flexible with travel
Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
- Professional Development
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job