Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Health and Social Care Teacher to join a dynamic and high achieving department teaching up to KS5 students in a well-established, forward thinking school in Burnley. The role is a full-time, temporary position starting in January 2020.
As a full time Health and Social Care Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The successful Teacher will:
- Have experience in a similar position and teaching up to Key Stage 5.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
The school is happy, thriving and has a strong local reputation. It sits in the heart of Lancashire and are looking for a teacher that has ambition to achieve the best outcomes for all students through a challenging, inspirational and exciting educational environment. The school is passionate about providing students with a breadth of opportunities and life experiences to help them gain confidence and ambition.
The staff at the school are driven and committed to provide the best support and development for all the young people in their care, regularly going above and beyond to ensure pupils are given the opportunities to thrive and achieve success beyond their achievement and be prepared for what life throws at them.
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'