Health and Social Care Teacher
A High School based in Stafford are seeking a Health and Social Care Teacher.
The position is for 3 days a week Starting after half term for an ongoing role.
Week one the days would be Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, week two would be Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
You would enjoy the opportunity to be a part of a GOOD OFSTED rated school, where the students are kind, honest and courageous. It is a small school and a pleasant place to work with very friendly staff.
Duties within this role will include:
- Preparing and delivering lessons for KS4 following the curriculum
- Working with your classes and assessing their learning to ensure that all children have made at least the expected progression throughout the year.
- Working with major exam boards to prepare children for their exams.
- Setting appropriate homework, and ensuring that all marking is completed in a timely manner.
- Assessing the needs of pupils within the class, and facilitating progress for children of all abilities.
- Monitoring pupil's progress throughout the academic year, providing relevant support and guidance to ensure that they achieve within the subject.
- Building strong working relationships with staff, parents and pupils alike to ensure that you are always a positive ambassador for the school.
You must have the following knowledge, skill set and qualifications to apply
- PGCE with QTS or QTLS
- compassionate and energetic Health and social care Teacher who possesses a talent for leading enlightening interactive lessons
- You will be a consistent individual who can passionately deliver outstanding lessons to students of all ability levels, whilst ensuring an innovative and creative approach that captures attention.
Why work for REED Education?
- We always pay our teachers fairly
- We listen to your needs and work with you in finding the right school
- We will keep in contact to ensure we are aware of any issues
- We can offer you CPD throughout your time with us
- We recruit for daily supply, long term supply and permanent positions
- You will have access to our pension scheme and discount clubs
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!!!!
Please Contact Carina Moruzzi at Reed Education now.
Applications are considered from both NQT's and qualified teachers.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to Enhanced DBS check, List 99 check, TA check, two years' references, face to face interview and qualification checks
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'