Health and Social Care Level 3 Tutor
Have you completed Health and Social Care Level 3?
Do you have the capability to tutor students in this subject?
Then apply now!
We are looking for confident, personable and reliable tutors to work with a few students for Health and Social Care Level 3 in Enfield, North London. The roles will require weekly commitment and focused progression with students. If you are looking to earn some extra cash consistently, then this is the role for you!
The clients are looking for ASAP starts so if you are interested please apply now!
- Strong academic background- particularly in Health and Social Care
- Able to commit to 2-4 hours of tutoring a week
- Able to progress student attainment and grades
- Confident in their ability and skill set
- Able to make progress with the high-achieving students
- Be focused and reliable on a weekly basis
- Enhanced DBS on the update system required!
Details about the role:
- Consistent tutoring on a weekly basis (between 2-4 hours a week).
- Working with Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Ensuring constant progress is made with students
- Role is open to University students and Graduates
- ASAP Start until the end of the exam period
- £20-£25 per hour worked + Private medical healthcare package
Location and Transport
- The clients are based in Enfield, North London
- Easily accessible via public transport and free parking
- Good attitude towards learning and work at a high level
If you think you have the requirements to be a Tutor, then send your CV now! the process is very straightforward and seamless to get you in the roles quickly!
If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48hours to discuss further steps.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job