Health and Social Care Learning and Development Practitioner to Level 5
Perm FT to £30k depending on experience
Benefits include 25 days holiday and all bank holidays, Birthday off, Christmas Shopping day, Westfield Health Scheme
To cover Yorkshire and the NorthWest (Working remotely/online now)
Our client are a growing provider with amazing core values, with a real family feel looking to expand their team with a passionate learner focused assessor. Are you looking for your next new team to impress ? Are you able to travel throughout the North West and Yorkshire ? Are you an experienced Health and Social Care Assessor who can support learners up to level 5 ? The role is to teach, coach and support the development and progression of our clients learners on apprenticeship programmes. You will be delivering the apprenticeship standards knowledge, skills and behaviours or framework components throughout the learner journey, including functional skills English and Maths at level 2 to successfully get learners ready for end point assessment or framework achievement.
It will be up to you to teach, coach and support learners within work-based settings delivering effective and engaging training via a blended learning approach whilst conducting regular teaching and learning visits to ensure continuous development, progression and achievement of learners allocated on the caseload.
You will need to have;
- Level 3 Relevant Occupational Qualification or equivalent in the health and social care sector
- D32/33/TAQA Level 3 Assessors Award or equivalent
- Experience of delivering apprenticeship training and support in a work-based environment
- Proven experience of assessing learners on apprenticeship frameworks, standards and EPA requirements
- Knowledge of Government Funded training along with excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Excellent IT knowledge & skills including using electronic portfolio system
To apply you will need to;
- Be able to work flexible hours and locations (within reason), if required
- Hold a Full driving licence and car
To apply for the role of Health and Social Care Assessor/L&D Practitioner please email
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
- health and social care assessor
- social care professional
- coaching and supporting apprentices
- In the work place and remotely
- assessing and teaching
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'