Health and Social Care Graduate - Education Support Worker - Wandsworth
- SEND Support
- Based in Wandsworth
- Full-time or Part-Time
Timeplan Education is recruiting Health and Social Care Graduates to work on a full-time, or part-time basis as an Education Support Worker within SEND schools in the borough of Wandsworth. The school caters for primary and secondary aged children.
This outstanding multi-cultural school caters for a diverse group of 2-19-year-olds, providing encouragement and a positive learning environment. Students have a range of needs including visual impairments, hearing impairments, PMLD and complex needs. The school's area of expertise is a focus on sensory and physical disabilities, and they offer both pupils and staff all the right resources to succeed.
- Comfortable supporting pupils with various Learning Difficulties
- Ability to engage and support pupils.
- Support pupils learning within the classroom.
- Supervising pupils behaviour
Benefits to you
- Free SEND workshop
- Free Team Teach Training
- Excellent rates of pay
- Valuable classroom-based experience
- The flexibility of working Full-Time or Part-Time.
- Term Time Only
- Experience in supporting children or young adults with learning difficulties or disabilities desirable.
- Able to stay calm and de-escalate challenging Behaviour.
- Valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
- Available 3-5 days a week and able to commit for 3-6 months.
- Able to work from 8.15am-4.00pm
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEND and want to make difference, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today or you can contact Keizsha Armstrong on or via email
- Special Needs
- Teaching Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- SEN Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'