Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor
Location: London / Kent - Must be flexible with travel
Day Rate: £125 per day + Equipment and Mileage / Travel Costs.
Type: Freelance (5 Days per Week initially, although this will reduce as learners complete their Apprenticeship)
- Train, assess and deliver full Apprenticeship Standards in Health and Social Care (Level 2 Adult Care Worker and Level 3 Adult Care Worker).
- Deliver / support learners with Functional Skills (Maths / English) to level 2
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care up to Level 3 (Level 5 delivery experience is desirable).
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Health and Social Care (Elderly) at Supervisory level or above.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'