Are you an experienced Health and Social Care Assessor? Have you worked as a manager or within senior management? Do you hold a Level 5 Management/Health and Social Care Qualification?
Baltic Recruitment Education and Training Team are currently looking to recruit a Permanent Health and Social Care Assessorfor a highly reputable client based in Wrexham. To deliver training, assessment, advice and support to learners undertaking their Health and Social Care Apprenticeship Qualifications (up to Level 5) covering the North Wales Area.
Health and Social Care Assessor Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete the necessary Start-Up learner paperwork
- Liaise with key internal and external customers to ensure effective communication of training delivery
- Liaise with both learner and employer during the first month of the apprentice starting their chosen Apprenticeship to arrange an assessment visit
- Identify with each learner and employer where necessary, the appropriate programme, qualifications and units
- Agree learner training requirements with the individual and employer
- Assess learner as required by national standards. Managing a caseload of learners
- Provide advice and support throughout each apprentice's programme
- Monitor and review the progress of the Apprenticeship with learner and manager
- Participate in observation of own training delivery to learners with line manager-to meet ESTYN/OFSTED requirements
Health and Social Care Assessor Applicants:
- Occupational competency within Health and Social Care
- Hold a Level 5 Health and Social Care Qualification - Equivalent or Above
- Qualified to D32/33 or A1 Assessors Award
- Excellent communication skills (at all levels)
- Experience and knowledge of training and assessment
Applicants may also be interested in Assessor, Assessing, Trainer, Tutor, Skills Coach, Training, Health and Social Care, HSC, Health Care, A1, D32, D33, D34, TAQA, CAVA.
- Health Care
- Health and Social Care
- Skills Coach
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'