Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit STLS Assessors to start ASAP
This is an ongoing position, assessing to level 5, looking to grow the case load within time, this will be based both in the College and the Workplace and is a fantastic opportunity
As assessing will take place in the work place, so access to your own transport is essential.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Have experience in the Health and Social Care Sector
* A relevant Health Related Degree
* An assessor qualification such as A1, D32/33 or a TAQA
* A current DBS with the update services or willingness to apply for one
* Immediate availability
* Supporting the delivery of the College's apprenticeship frameworks by providing assessments in the workplace
* Supporting candidates in completing portfolios using all aspects of assessment
* Providing underpinning knowledge where required, either in the workplace or on the College site
* Monitoring and reporting on the candidates' progress on all elements of the framework and in areas associated with their employment and recording this on the relevant College data systems and in the portfolios
If you are interested in the position please apply today for more information by calling
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job