Health & Social Apprentice
Our Client situated in Gateshead, are looking to take on multiple people for their forever expanding business. This is a great opportunity for young person to develop a career in this industry.
- Legislation standards and codes of practices (Confidentiality)
- Mandatory training (Moving and handling)
- Recognising signs of abuse, harms and neglect
- Dementia awareness
- Social, informal, primary and secondary care.
- Person centred practice
- Barriers to equality and inclusion/how to overcome them.
- Risks and hazards
- Partnership working and the importance of sharing sensitive information.
- This is what I have along with case studies, a game based around judging and discriminating people 2x videos on panorama reported abuse cases that went to court.
- Willing to work shifts
- Willing to abide to strict health and safety practices
- Have a passion to work within the healthcare industry
- Strong work ethic
- Dedicated to improving themselves, their skills and others lives.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Empathic and caring person
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Honest and trustworthy individual
- Elder Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job