Due to growth, a specialist residential property management business are seeking a Health and Safety Risk Assessor to join their team. In this home-based role, you will travel to sites predominantly in the South East and London area to undertake H&S and Fire Safety risk assessments across a varied portfolio.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with a strong reputation in their field and a strong pipeline of work. They are also UKAS 3rd party accredited to for fire risk assessment, ensuring they offer an excellent service to clients.
- Undertake H&S and fire risk assessments on residential property sites, including internal and external areas
- Complete reports on findings from risk assessments to present to clients
- Keep up to date with legislative requirements in regards to how they impact the role
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Experienced in undertaking general and fire risk assessments, preferably in a property environment
- Strong report writing skills
- Based in the South East
- Full driving licence, happy to undertake regional and occasional national travel to support the role
Reference: AC - 12038