Job Title: Health and Safety Risk Advisor
Salary: Competitive Salaries Plus Company Benefits
Number of vacancies: Multiple vacancies available Full and Part Time
Start Date: ASAP
Health and Safety Risk Advisor Job Introduction:
Sodexo are currently recruiting for a number of brand new opportunities due to growth in our Corporate Services segment. Sodexo is the 19th largest employer worldwide, operating in 80 countries and employing 427,000 employees worldwide, we are the leader in Quality of Life services. Sodexo is not only a growth company; it is also a people-oriented company that places quality of life of its 100 million consumers at the centre of its mission. Join our teams and experience their passion and the unique Sodexo spirit!
Are you looking for an opportunity that will enable you to utilise your skill set to the max?
Sodexo has a fantastic opportunity in our Health, Safety and Risk team to join as an Advisor, either on a full time or part time basis. Ideally you will be based in Midlands but we can be flexible on location.
Health and Safety Risk Advisor Role:
As a Health, Safety and Risk Advisor you will provide, health, safety and environment risk support to Sodexo Corporate Services operations in accordance with company procedures and agreed objectives. You will assist in the maintenance and delivery of all environmental, health and safety and Food safety matters and the mobilisation of new contracts across the Corporate Services segment.
Health and Safety Risk Advisor Main Responsibilities:
- Production of risk assessments / safe systems of work which are site and task specific in accordance with Sodexo H&S processes
- Management of site Action Plans following Red audits and RIDDOR accidents / incidents including Root cause Analysis.
- Support the development of Business Continuity Plans
- Complete or support sites to complete full Root Cause Analysis of lost time incidents
- Implement / develop initiatives to support safety culture change and support achievement of CS UK&I targets
- Assist with the implementation of Health, Safety and Quality systems on the mobilisations of new contracts.
- Undertake environmental, health and safety planning, including the setting of goals, agreeing priorities and establishing adequate systems for performance management.
- Assist sites with the preparation of risk registers.
- Contribute to the delivery of the Sodexo Health, Safety & Risk strategy and delivery.
- Ensure that all quality systems for Health & Safety, Environmental & Quality are maintained and monitored
The Ideal Health and Safety Risk Advisor:
- Minimum of NVQ level 4 qualification in Health & Safety
- Experience of Food Safety / HACCP
- Experience of working within a high profile organisation.
- Experience of Implementing safety and quality systems (OHSAS 18001; ISO 9001; IS 14001)
- Detailed knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation
- Good organisational /communication skills. Produce concise information
- Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines, both prescribed and self-imposed
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships at all levels
- Proven recent experience Risk Management and Business Continuity
- Able to travel nationwide
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Health and Safety Risk Advisors to join a reputable business that encourages career progression and offers excellent rates of pay and company benefits including annual leave, pension and further benefits. If you feel you have the relevant experience to carry out this role then apply today for the chance to be considered for an early interview.
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'