* Be accountable for promoting safe and healthy working practices, whilst monitoring the implementation of policy and procedures across the site
* Complete task based Risk Assessments, including COSHH, manual handling and ergonomics etc
* Assist and train supervisors in performing task based Risk Assessments
* Carry out various Health & Safety inspections and perform internal ISO system audits
* Updating and giving input in to Safe Systems of Work (SSOW)
* Train and assist in accident investigations, including completion of incident forms
* Up to date knowledge of HSE legislation
* Recognised qualifications - NEBOSH
* Experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
* Ability to organise and prioritise with good attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Computer literate using Microsoft Software
* Excellent team player who has positive attitude
* Experience of and able to work with all levels of staff to enable the understanding of current production processes
* Knowledge of environmental systems
adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Equal Opportunities- CIP Hamilton Mayday are committed to the equality of opportunity in employment, therefore, we welcome applications from all sectors of the community. We are working for equality.
A Little about us- CIP Hamilton Mayday provides temporary and permanent staffing solutions through a network of branches in key towns and cities across the UK. CIP is a people business and we believe that only the best can produce the best. That is why each manager and their staff at all of our branches and specialists divisions has experience in both recruitment and our industry sectors that is second to none.
If you have not been contacted within 7 days of application please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, unfortunately we are unable to respond to every application.