Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Health and Safety Officer for their client based in Spalding on a 3 month interim contract.
This is a fantastic 3 month opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As a Health and Safety Officer you will be responsible for carrying out risk assessments on site and then implementing changes as required depending on outcomes of the assessments.
- Carrying out risk assessments on site
- To promote health and safety awareness through the teams and ensure all safety related functions are completed within the relevant regulations
- To receive, record and investigate reports of accidents and dangerous occurrences to establish root cause and make changes to prevent future occurrences
- To complete site walks and workplace inspections, safety observations and system audits to ensure work areas and equipment are kept in good condition and that safety practices and processes are being followed
To be considered as a Health and Safety Officer you must have:-
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience within the FMCG/Food Production industry is highly preferred
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
The role of Health and Safety Officer is a full-time position on a temporary contract for 3 months, Monday to Friday, offering an hourly rate of up to £15.00 per hour DOE.
If the role of Health and Safety Officer sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hannah at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job