Due to company expansion, we are seeking a Health and Safety Officer to join our established Health and Safety department. This is a full-time, permanent position based at our Support Centre in Watford, travel will be required so a driver’s licence is essential.
The successful candidate will develop an excellent repertoire with all newly integrated branches, and aid the department’s workload created from our vast expansion.
What you’ll be doing;
- Integrating new acquisitions into becoming compliant with Medivet’s H&S policy
- Conducting health & safety audits to ensure the clinics are in abidance with the relevant legislation
- Conducting Fire risk assessments to ensure they are complying with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and the relevant British Standards
- Liaising with various departments
- Conduct training when required
- Arrange for Asbestos Refurbishment/Demolition Surveys
What we require from you;
- A rational and passionate approach to Health & Safety
- Advisory and negotiating skills
- Competent using Microsoft Office
- Personable and people skills
- NEBOSH certificate would be advantageous
- Drivers Licence is essential
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV attached.
- Health Safety
- Risk Assessments