Health and Safety Officer, Loughborough
Do you have at least 3 years’ experience of working in Health and Safety working in a Manufacturing environment?
Are you looking for a new position that offers you opportunities and the chance to work for a global organisation?
If so then we have the role for you!
We are currently seeking an experience health and safety advisor on behalf of our client to work at their Loughborough site. This is a 6-month contract, with the possibility of extension. Your duties will include:
- To lead EHS activities on site
- To lead all activities relating to Risk Management
- To support the site audit and compliance program
- To lead all activities relating to EHS Training
- To manage processes relating to Management of Change
- To maintain EHS compliance to legislative requirements
- To maintain EHS compliance to corporate requirements
- To support sustainability and environmental management program
- To ensure EHS requirements have been considered for all new projects / installations
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience and have worked in a Manufacturing environment. NEBOSH General Certificate or similar certificate is also required for this position.
Hourly Pay - £17 - £19.53 (depending on experience).
Working Hours - 36.5 hours per week, 08:30-16:30 Mon-Thurs, 08:30-15:30 Fri. May need to be flexible dependant on tasks that need to be done - for example they may need to come in earlier for training days with staff, or audit days.
Contract Length - 6 Months (+).
This is a fantastic position working for a globally recognised organisation. The role includes competitive hourly pay, weekly pay, pension contribution after 12 weeks, as well as 33 days holiday per annum after 12 weeks!
Please apply for this role NOW.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'