Calling all Health,Safety, Environment and Quality Managers!!!!!!!!!!
Reed in Colchester are looking for an HSEQ Manager to join a successful company located on the outskirts of Colchester Town.
This role is reporting to the Operations Manager and taking ownership of the companies compliance to ISO9001/45001/14001.
• Be responsible for reviewing and maintaining companies compliance requirements to the three standards
• Maintaining and improving the companies on-line Integrated Management System
• Liaising with all internal departments
• Keeping Health & Safety requirements for the company up to date
• Attend training courses as and when needed
• Running external audits
• Completing internal audits
• Submitting reports when required
• Maintaining personal & business KPI's
• Any other associated duties when necessary for successful running of the business
• Keen eye for attention to detail
• Must be computer literate including operating excel
• Be able to liaise over the phone and face to face with all levels
• Be self motivated
• Friendly and team player
• Must be able to drive due to location
• Experience in a manufacturing business is preferable
• Must have experience of auditing
• A qualification in Quality, H&S or Environment would be an advantage
What's in it for you?
• Working full time - 37.5 hours per week
• 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
• Great pension scheme
• Free parking
If you have experience in this area and you would like to apply for the role. Please click on the link below
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'