Role: Health & Safety Manager
Location: Aldermaston, Berkshire
Package: £30,000 - £35,000 + Company Vehicle + Laptop + Phone
Working week: Monday - Friday
We are seeking a Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Manager to support our clients growing Tool & Plant Hire business based from their depot in Aldermaston, Berkshire.
The person in this role will lead on Health and Safety and also the continued development, practices and procedures to deliver QHSE excellence and compliance.
- Identify & Manage Directly day to day risks at every depot - holistically reduce/minimise/stop
- Manage Heath, Safety, Environmental & Quality throughout the business
- Write Risk Assessment & Management System for the business and implement with depot management
- Complete supplier / customer pre -qualification questionnaire/ preparing appropriate company policies in line with industry standard
- Review current / update/ continually improve policies
- Keep current / new qualifications valid through qualification - FORS, SAFE PQQ, Safe hire etc.
- Implement policy with company Directors
- Be commercial to understand HSEQ through the customers eyes- understand their requirements and how the company can adapt accordingly
- Build trust in Company HSEQ - externally
- Build internal trust
- Liaise and support Insurance requirements on QHSE
- Monitor and implement the required training compliance and manage training requirements
- Ensure Incident Investigation is competent, investigations are completed, audited and supported as required
- Developing KPIS and reporting on these from a QHSE perspective
You will have:
- A proven working history of working at senior management level in a similar role
- Ideally a relevant Health & Safety qualification would be advantageous
- A high level of problem solving with policy adherence
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A full clean driving licence
- A willingness to travel widely, primarily, inside the UK
For further information on this Health & Safety Manager position please apply online and one of our team will be in touch to discuss the role.
- Health & Safety
- SAFE PQQ
- Safe hire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'