I am currently recruiting for a SHEQ Manager who will have overall responsibility for Safety and Health, Quality and Environment. Do you have electrical or engineering experience? Then this is the role for you.
- Passionate about S&H with a problem-solving approach
- Responsible for setting policy and acting as a source of expert advice
- Improving and updating the company S&H policy documents as required
- Working with NQA - hosting audits with NQA and customers as required
- Conceiving and implementing initiatives to promote positive safety across all 6 locations
- Conducting S&H inductions for new staff
- SHEQ updates and bring up issues at company wide meetings
- Leading the regular S&H committee meetings
- Regular travel to each of the locations to raise the S&H profile, build relationships, conduct internal audits
Environment and Quality
- Overall responsibility for maintaining the established systems and ISO 9001 and ISO14001 accreditations
- Line management of the SHEQ coordinator
- Migrate the OHSAS management system from 18001 to 45001
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally the candidate will hold a NEEBOSH Diploma
- CMIOSH status (preferred)
- Knowledgeable and experienced in CDM 2015 regulations
- Likely to have electrical, engineering or contracting for industry experience
If you have these skills and experience, please apply for the job below!
Commutable from: Portsmouth, Southampton, Fareham, Chichester, Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry
Salary: Circa £ 40,000 p.a. + Profit Share + Pension + 25 days Holiday + 3x Life assurance
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'